Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Internal Controls, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Build and maintain scalable ETL pipelines.
- Develop and maintain cloud-based data platforms.
- Ensure high reliability and quality of our data stores.
- Assisting the team in troubleshooting issues.
- Implementing improvements to our current data solutions.
- Explore AI/ML predictive modelling.
- Create insights and make data available, accessible for business (Risk, Finance, Trading)
- 5 or more years’ experience as a Data Engineer in relevant industries or similar
- Background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Data Science or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience with
- ETL pipelines, Data Modelling and Data visualization,
- Cloud-based databases like AWS
- SQL and Python
- Experience with DevOPS, CI/ CD, Git and JIRA
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move.
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language.
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development