With Energy Efficiency teams across Europe, STX can support you throughout the development process of your decarbonation projects. With our extensive expertise and market knowledge across a range of sectors, including Industrials, the Tertiary Buildings , Agriculture, and Transport, we are equipped to guide you through the entire process, from identifying opportunities and staying up-to-date with regulatory changes to project structuring and sourcing and selling your certificates.
- As a starting point, STX and its partners can arrange an onsite energy efficiency audit to identify and map potential energy savings opportunities
- We can also assist you in defining the most appropriate investment roadmap to achieve your decarbonation targets together with the appropriate financing solutions
- Our project financing proposal is based on the shared savings model and it is specifically designed to generate positive cash flows early on. Under this model, STX provides financing for the project and receives a percentage share of the realized energy savings. This reduces our client’s upfront costs and risks, while aligning our interests with theirs .In order to guarantee a minimum amount of energy savings, we obtain a project performance guarantee from the engineering firm or equipment supplier implementing the project.
- Our project financing can cover up to 100% of the CAPEX. The optimal contract duration and shared savings percentage can be structured either through a special purpose vehicle (SPV) or as non-recourse junior debt.
- We identify potential grants and subsidies that can be used to reduce costs or support the implementation of your projects.