Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Develop the wholesale market in coordination with our traders and assisted by the research and origination teams.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients and building strong connections with key counterparties
- Complete trades from initial dialogues, pricing, and strategy formulation to execution: design suitable strategies and solutions to meet your client objectives. Interacting with Credit, Legal and Ops teams internally to help enhance client experience and seamless trade execution.
- Represent STX and provide thought leadership at strategic events and with key market stakeholders (up to 20% travel).
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- 3-5 years of experience in commodities or finance, of which at least 3 years in business development or sales within environmental markets, preferably within North American fuel credit markets (RFS, LCFS, BC)
- Experience in negotiating OTC agreements in commodities, preferably within environmental markets and understanding LCFS, RFS price fundamentals and key energy related policy.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills to deliver on various deadlines including strong analytical skills with the ability to develop, clearly present and draw conclusions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes ownership and can work independently while in a team-based environment.
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills including the ability to work with various data sets is advantageous.
- Can be based in Houston, New York, or California.
Your career. Ready to make it mean something?
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family