Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Lead the business development efforts by crafting customized trades and transactions specifically designed for the Brazilian market, considering market trends and customer needs
- Conduct the implementation of diverse trading strategies within Brazil, ensuring efficient execution
- Act as the primary liaison between sales/origination teams and other stakeholders, facilitating smooth communication
- Assist in formulating and negotiating long-term OTC contracts, aligning terms with business goals
- Manage risk associated with forward book activities, proposing innovative deal structures compliant with market regulations
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- +3 years of sales or business development experience, preferably in environmental commodities or renewable energy
- Strong negotiation skills for complex OTC contracts.
- Analytical mindset, collaborative approach, and willingness to relocate to Mexico City
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related fields; an MBA is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Portuguese, and English
- Living or willing to relocate to Mexico DF
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family