Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Collaborate with the existing STX Credit Risk Management Team to build-out a best-in-class Trading Credit Risk Management function;
- Conduct credit analysis on STX’s trading counterparties, including financial statement analysis, market trends, industry, economic and regulatory factors to prepare recommendations for credit limits;
- Work with the Commercial Teams to give timely feedback on credit appetite, credit mitigation and structuring solutions;
- Produce and improve credit risk reporting for both daily monitoring and strategic credit portfolio analysis;
- Work with other key stakeholders in the trade life cycle, including Legal (documentation), Market Risk (credit exposures), KYC (associated risks), Front Office (risk appetite), etc.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field. Advanced degree (e.g., Master’s in Finance or CFA) is a plus;
- Proven experience in credit risk analysis within the commodity trading or financial industry;
- Strong understanding of financial markets, commodities, and trading operations;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools, and advanced Excell skills; knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Python, etc) and Power BI is a plus
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family