Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Gothenburg to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent employees. Throughout the hiring process, we rely heavily on data to ensure we recruit talented individuals who are a great fit for the company and will deliver superior performance. The HR team is collaborative, proactive and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF A TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
STX is growing and so is our Talent and Acquisition team. The current team has one Team Lead and five Talent Acquisition Specialists and one Campus Recruitment Specialist with all different backgrounds and skills. We are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for attracting talent, developing and growing our organization. Aside from the day to day recruitment tasks there are many more projects to pick up. We would like you to be involved in employer branding, optimize candidate experience, help improve onboarding, create roadmaps of career paths, think along about business cases and assessments.
This role would be great for someone who already has some years of experience as a corporate recruiter, you want to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you are capable of keeping an overview of your work processes, you are able to think ahead and act as a Business Partner to the organization.
- Work with hiring managers and act as a business partner to the organization
- Ensure a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Work closely with the business to understand the needs and discuss the best strategies to attract talent locally
- Take full ownership of all your processes, maintain high quality and keep an active pipeline for hiring managers
- Play an active role at a team level on projects and initiatives to enhance the candidate experience, which will ultimately lead to the successful hiring of new colleagues and contribute towards the growth of the organization
- You’ll understand and embrace our unique values, and educate all Hiring Managers on how talent acquisition works
- You’ll design and implement scalable Recruitment processes and take the lead on all Recruitment activities – such as sourcing the best candidates, interviewing, making offers, and negotiating and closing candidates for a diverse range of positions.
- You’ll network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and long-term opportunities
- You’ll develop and implement initiatives that will make a real impact on our employer brand in the market
- Corporate recruitment experience
- Excellent command of Swedish and English languages
- Enthusiasm in finding and attracting the best candidates for STX
- Ownership mentality and being able to take initiative in projects when needed
- Proactive approach to any task and is not afraid to take the lead
- A professional who will keep the best interest for STX in mind
- Pro-active mindset and who thrives working in an international and growing organization
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to Gothenburg if needed
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.