Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Develop and sustain expertise in specific sectors, canvassing the market, bringing in leads, and serving as the foremost point of contact for your clients
- Build strong client relationships, and brand awareness within target sector through travel, in-person client meetings, dinners, conferences and activities
- Drive market share growth in your target sector (e.g steel, cement, glass, chemicals, automotive, industrials)
- Maintain regular communication with internal stakeholders, partnering closely with product, policy and research experts to bring the best solutions to your clients
- Stay up to date with dynamic regulatory and technological shifts in your designated market
- Proactively engage in targeted outreach, while also demonstrating the ability to foster and cultivate enduring client relationships over time
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or sector related fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Can deeply understand clients’ climate/decarbonization needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify and tailor solutions from our product portfolio
- Display outstanding interpersonal skills, excelling in collaborative efforts within dynamic team environments, while skillfully cultivating direct working relationships.
Your career. Ready to make it mean something?
Compensation and Benefits
STX intends on offering the selected candidate a competitive base salary within the range of $120,000-$180,000, based on a number of objective factors such as relevant experience, holistic skillset, and applicable licenses and certifications. The candidate may also be eligible for discretionary compensation as determined annually within the company fiscal year.
In addition to a competitive salary, STX is committed to the well-being of our employees and offers extensive benefits including:
- 100% Company Covered Health, Dental, and Vision for employees and their families with minimal co-pays
- Retirement plan options with company match (401k)
- 20 days of annual, flexible paid time off
- Generous parental & caregiver leave
- Reimbursement for office commuting costs
- Monetary stipend for office equipment
STX Commodities is committed to fostering a fair and inclusive work environment by adhering to the principle of equal opportunity for all. As a global organization, we value diverse backgrounds and perspectives and strive to create a workplace free from any form of discrimination or bias based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family