Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Business Development Manager – Clean Fuel Standard to join our NYC team, and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a Business Development Manager, you play an important role in driving the business forward and will have an active role in the growth of the company. In this emerging, yet highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients and stakeholders to fully grasp their needs, understand the whole ecosystem, and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels and companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Analyze regulations within the USA/Canada transportation market with a focus on clean fuel program related topics
- Understand and define possible business models for STX that are arising from new regulatory changes
- Execute lean and agile trading setups
- Create partnerships to leverage opportunities and convert them into a permanent presence across the value chain in the sector
- Training sales traders on topics related to market structure, sharing the network, and preparing the entire sales team to work the most efficiently
- Cooperation with other teams working on national transportation markets
- 5+ years of work experience in the energy markets with exposure to North American regulations on energy, fuels, and transportation
- Extensive Fuel market exposure, direct or indirect network is preferred
- Trade oriented, commercial, and opportunistic mindset
- Analytical, critical, and strategic thinking combined with the capability of doing research and analysis to contribute to company growth efforts
- Collaborative work style
- Remote work possible depending on profile
- Working rights in the United States
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Company sponsored private medical health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Fringe benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Transportation Pass
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.