Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a regional COO to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow. STX is able to achieve and operate in a high-growth environment, which requires us to be able to set priorities correctly, act swiftly and expand at a high pace.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises (among others) IT, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Collaborate with Lead Management in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in managerial positions within (commodity) trading environment
- All-round experience; able to build out all aspects of the Operations organization within a high-growth environment
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly, derive structural solutions and have foresight into potential issues
- Working rights in the United States
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Company sponsored private medical health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Fringe benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.