Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPER for ENERGY EFFICIENCY to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Soaring energy prices are amongst the biggest challenges companies face today. This prompts them to implement energy efficiency solutions in their enterprises, i.e., solutions which will, on one hand, reduce their energy consumption while, on the other hand, will not lower their productivity. Introduction of such measures not only allows companies to cut down their operational costs, but also achieve important environmental goals such as reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. The main aim of our Team is to provide Polish entrepreneurs with both financial resources and expertise necessary to realize such sustainable and environmentally friendly investments.” – Wojciech Domagala, Head of Energy Efficiency | Poland
ROLE OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPER for ENERGY EFFICIENCY
As a Business Developer, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs, and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Offering energy and sustainability solutions and services to business customers
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout and after the sales process
- Preparing and executing sales plans
- Expanding our existing customer portfolio in Poland
- Identifying and following up on new leads
- 2-6 years of experience in B2B sales or business development, preferably in the energy or industrial sectors
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of English (at least B2 level – upper intermediate)
- Strong presentation, communication and sales skills
- Self-discipline and high motivation
- Willingness to travel if required
- Experience in working within international companies will be an advantage
- General knowledge about the energy sector in Poland will be an advantage
- Living or willing to relocate to Warsaw, Poland
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.