Sustainable Logistics with STX Insetting
With STX’s insetting service, you can reduce logistics-related emissions in your value chain by switching to sustainable biofuels.
- Reduce Scope 3 Emissions: Create sustainable logistics value chains
- Robust Measurement, Verification & Certification: Our biofuels rely on recognized sustainability certifications (ISCC), uses best practices in carbon accounting and are independently audited to ensure accuracy.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective: Determine the ratio of biofuels to fossil fuels to control costs and align with your decarbonization strategy.
- Readily Available Supply: STX boasts a secure supply of biofuels with the flexibility to use various feedstocks
- Simplicity: Making the switch is easy and requires no changes to your supply chain.
- Support Innovation: Contributes to the development of new technologies and future fuel innovations.
We are committed to promoting credible climate action through collaborative efforts and partnerships. To this end, we actively participate in multi-stakeholder initiatives.
International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) is a certification system for all sustainable raw materials and markets, wherein the entire supply chain from raw material to end product is certified and traceable through proof of sustainability documentation.