Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Strategic Project Manager Operations to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ROLE OF A STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGER OPERATIONS
Are you excited by the thought of being close to the fire and shaping the direction of a fast-growing scale-up? Then this role might very well be the perfect fit for you. As part of our Strategic Project team, you will be responsible for helping to develop our long-term strategy and ensuring that we deliver on our strategic priorities, ranging from organizational setup, setting up new businesses, KPI setting and continuous improvement. You will drive and shape the strategic agenda, lead important discussions, whilst providing continuous support to facilitate the rapid scaling of the businesses. You will get the unique opportunity to partner with all our functions to provide critical guidance, frameworks, and insights. We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a dynamic environment with a lot of change and diverse challenges. This role will be based in Amsterdam, reporting to the Strategic Project Lead for operations.
- Shaping strategic plans together with STX’s Operational departments
- Working with the business on the implementation of the strategy (defining KPIs, developing new and optimizing existing processes, setting up governance structures, etc.)
- Leading and driving improvement projects that are critical to support our growth trajectory, being a true business partner and helping our functional teams to succeed
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) with strong analytical capability
- 3 – 10 years of work experience, we are looking for both junior and senior profiles
- Able to manage projects independently and manage key stakeholders
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Living in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- A strategic mindset and the ability to constantly think ahead
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building relationships of trust, influencing, and relating to others
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues succinctly
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to recognize improvement opportunities on a continuous basis
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development