Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Strategic Project Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as the market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF THE STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGER
As a strategic project manager, reporting directly to STX’s management team in the US, you will work on the most pressing strategic topics within STX and play a pivotal role in our accelerated growth journey. You will work directly with the management team and alongside our team leads on a variety of topics ranging from business strategy, organizational setup, strategic investments/partnerships, corporate and structured finance, market entries, etc. You are driving and shaping the strategic agenda whilst providing continuous support to our team leads to facilitate rapidly scaling up the businesses.
- Shaping strategic plans for STXs existing trading businesses (RECs, (Voluntary) Carbon, Renewable Gas, Biofuels, etc.)
- Working with the business on the implementation of the strategy (new processes, hiring, investments/partnerships, people development, etc.)
- Supporting business development (setting up new business lines and expansion into new geographies)
- Working with executive team and rest of senior management on a variety of other strategic topics (people strategy, marketing and communication strategy, etc.)
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Experience at a Management consulting firm
- Ideally exposure to energy (trading) industry and/or sustainability topics
- Able to manage projects independently and manage senior stakeholders
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.
Compensation and benefits
401k plan with company match
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Strong focus on personal and professional development
How our recruitment process works
- CV Review
- Phone screening
We check if your profile meets the job requirements;
Online assessment of 45 minutes;
Phone call and cultural fit check with our recruiters;
In-depth dive into your work history with a team member;
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family.