Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Developing sourcing and trading strategies for the Japanese renewable energy markets.
- Expanding our existing customer portfolio by identifying and following up on new leads.
- Proposing new deal structures complying with market’s requirements and negotiate structured agreements with customers and producers
- Analyzing data and conducting research on the Japanese environmental commodities market
- Acting as a trusted advisor and main point of contact to new and existing clients
- Building strong relationships with key counterparties
- Taking initiative to expand and manage a local team
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- +5 years of working experience within a sales, trading, business development or account management role in Japan / Singapore
- Exposure to the APAC commodity market. Including exposure to utilities, energy, agriculture, coal or metals
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Fluent in English & Japanese essential
- Essential commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical and strategic thinking to effectively conduct research and analysis
- Attentive and empathetic approach
- Collaborative work style
- Living or open to relocate to Singapore
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family