Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Administrative Support: coordinating calendars of the legal leadership team, preparing legal documents and correspondence, as well as meeting materials such as reports, board minutes and presentations.
- Communication Management: managing the legal inbox, including internal and external communications. Creation of the legal page for the company intranet.
- Legal Project Coordination: assist in the coordination of legal projects via Monday.com (an online workflow management tool) and support ongoing projects.
- Data Management and Confidentiality: maintain, collect and organize legal files and internal know-how documentation, handling sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Meeting and Event Coordination: arrange international travel and accommodation for Legal Team members, also organizing offsites, conferences, and events.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- 8 – 10+ years of experience as an administrative assistant/ legal secretary (or related), preferably supporting legal teams in the corporate environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family