Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market.
We’re looking for a Sales Trader to join our Polish Energy Efficiency team in Warsaw, build his own customer portfolio, and eager to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in the secondary market for Energy Savings Certificates in Italy, Poland and France. Our team currently consists of ten people whose responsibilities range from sales to data analysis and trading. Now locally based in Warsaw to be as close as possible to our partners and clients, we are actively working on the development of our Polish activity and experts ready to join this exceptional adventure and make this project a success.
One of the main company’s ambitions relies on the growth of our business unit dedicated to Energy Efficiency, combining our expertise in Origination of Energy Efficiency projects with our Sales and Trading skills of Polish White Certificates, named PMEF_F.” – Maxime Hivon, Head of Energy Efficiency – Sales & Trading.
ROLE OF A SALES TRADER for ENERGY EFFICIENCY
As a Sales Trader, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Structuring strategic transactions and trades with existing clients
- Adapt your prospection to our trading strategies
- Building strong connections with counterparties and expanding our existing customer portfolio
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with market’s requirements
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients
- Doing the required research and analysis in a new market
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customers
- Conducting due diligence and investment research on relevant trading strategies
- Commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Polish speaker and proficient in English
- Analytical, critical and strategical thinking combined with the capability of doing research and analysis to contribute to company growth efforts
- Master’s degree in finance and affinity with commodities
- Eager to succeed, empathic listener and assertive
- Collaborative work style
- Advanced in Excel, and VBA, Phyton or PowerBI considered a plus
- Living or willing to move to Warsaw
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Strong focus on personal and professional development