Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Regulatory & Quality Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in the secondary market for Energy Savings Certificates in Italy, Poland and France. Our team currently consists of ten people whose responsibilities range from sales to data analysis and trading. Now based in Lyon since April 2022 in order to be as close as possible to our partners and clients, we are actively working on the development of this brand new subsidiary of the group and are therefore looking for experts ready to join this exceptional adventure and make this project a success.
One of the group’s ambitions is to create a brand new business unit dedicated to the origination of Energy Savings Certificates. This complements the services offered by STX Commodities to enable us to control the entire supply chain and offer our partners tailor-made solutions.” – Maxime Hivon, Managing Director STX Commodities SAS
ROLE OF A REGULATORY & QUALITY MANAGER
Within our offices in Lyon, the Regulatory & Quality Manager’s objective will be to manage processes allowing the structure to be in all points, in conformity and coherent with the regulations in force.
The processes will have to be implemented in ISO 9 001 type of logic (quality management system).
- Set up a structured and proactive regulatory and legislative watch
- Identify and anticipate the main evolutions having an impact on our activities
- Coordinate our compliance internally and with our stakeholders
- Train employees on the new rules in an “operational” spirit
- Build and manage all business and cross-functional processes for sourcing, producing and submitting applications for White Certificates
- Promote the company externally to representative bodies
- Graduate of a top-level engineering or legal school
- Previous successful experience in the field of White Certificates
- Mastery of ISO processes and quality management
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical, synthesis and project management skills
- You are customer-oriented and defend the interests of your company
- Good English skills
- Position based in Lyon
- Travel in France is to be expected
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.