Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a SENIOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Strive by STX is the dedicated climate action arm of STX Group. We empower organizations worldwide to change their climate legacy and transform their environmental challenges into business opportunities. We are a sectorial advisor and a long-term partner that understands business’ needs of today and anticipates possible external risks or regulations of tomorrow. With 20 years of experience, deep sectorial expertise, and access to a wide cross-commodity portfolio of products, Strive by STX supports companies in every step of the decarbonization and net-zero journey”. Jens Schumacher and Marc Falguera, Managing Partners at STX.
The STRIVE team plays a crucial role in the strategic landscape of STX. The account managers within STRIVE serve as global representatives for STX, engaging in strategic discussions, and combining commodity trading with implementing climate action solutions. This approach is unique and strongly appreciated by our clients. Despite the holistic approach of our multi-national, we share a common commercial drive that unites us. We prioritize effective communication, conducting daily check-ins and frequent visits to ensure seamless collaboration. Celebrating success as a team is important to us, as it fosters a positive and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued.
ROLE OF A SENIOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a SENIOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective and existing clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these demands. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a better corporate carbon footprint.
At STX, we value personal growth and ambition. We provide an environment that nurtures and supports your professional development. We admire your drive and determination, and for exceptional performers, there is a fast trajectory to grow into the next position of Regional Lead. We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent, allowing you to take on more significant responsibilities and make a lasting impact within the organization.
- Structuring strategic transactions and trades
- Taking the lead in executing trading strategies
- Expanding our existing customer portfolio
- Through business development identify and follow up on new leads
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with the market’s requirements
- Conducting research into the environmental commodities market to keep customers up to date
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients
- Building strong connections with key counterparties
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customers
- Conducting due diligence and investment research on relevant trading strategies
- Multiple years of working experience within a sales, trading, business development, or account management role
- Exposure to the environmental commodities market or renewable energy is advantageous
- Master’s degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch/Belgian
- Essential commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Attentive and empathetic approach
- Collaborative work style
- Living in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development