Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Leading and managing STX’s new Operational & Enterprise Risk Team
- Preparation and maintenance of the STX Risk Register and associated Risk Heat Map
- Identify, assess, and manage operational risks throughout the organization, with a focus on STX’s trade life cycle, using KPI management and overseeing the Incident Management System
- Set-up and maintenance of the Manual of Authorities detailing the products, locations and tenors that the company is set-up to trade; ownership of the operational readiness sign-off process; and oversight and controls around trader mandates
- Strong interaction with other teams, in particular with Risk Managers, Risk Owners, Internal Control.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the key job requirements
- Demonstrated ability to think and work proactively, challenging and improving existing processes, and a solutions-focused mindset
- Previous experience in working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to achieve targeted outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strategic thought process
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family