Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for an HR Onboarding Coordinator to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The HR team is in close contact with all the different departments at STX. For the HR team, no day is the same; we take on various projects such as employee wellbeing, performance management, onboarding, and overall support, all while playing an important role in the continuing growth of our company.
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent talent through employee engagement, training, development, and the company culture. The HR team is collaborative, proactive, and action oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF THE ONBOARDING COORDINATOR
As an HR Onboarding Coordinator, you will be given full ownership of our employee onboarding program. You will coordinate all the activities involved from start to finish. This includes engaging with new joiners, and ensuring the process and communication runs smoothly with our internal stakeholders. Global alignment is key; therefore, we want to get the onboarding quality to a high level for all our entities equally. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves challenges, as well as a scale-up environment that requires flexibility and change without losing eye for detail.
- You will be the first point of contact for onboarding new joiners.
- Organization of pre-onboarding activities.
- Scheduling and facilitating onboarding presentations.
- Reviewing new joiners’ documents and ensuring information is complete.
- Organizing onboarding goodie bags.
- Ensure that the onboarding process is globally aligned.
- Communication with other departments regarding the onboarding schedule (e.g., Talent Acquisition, managers and department leads)
- Bring onboarding experience to a next level.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and creative person with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Eager to assume responsibilities and learn new tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously and taking ownership
- Proactive, hands-on, and innovative.
- Fluent in English (other languages are always welcome)
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
How our recruitment process works
- CV Review
- Phone screening
We check if your profile meets the job requirements;
Online assessment of 45 minutes;
Phone call and cultural fit check with our recruiters;
In-depth dive into your work history with a team member;
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family.