Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Creating and running the strategy for our Leadership Development Programs
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Create alignment and set-up with internal frameworks
- Research and organization training suppliers to set up partnerships
- Lead organization of the launch while tracking experience participants and improve accordingly
- Contribute to STX Global Training Policy by (Co-)Facilitate internal sessions and (Co-) creation trainings
- Develop our Coaching strategy further, following the global growth of our company
- Liaise with various business stakeholders, including Sales, Trading, Operations, Risk, and Finance, to align technical solutions with business objective including taking ownership of project deliverables, ensuring successful and timely completion.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- Bachelor’s degree or related field including 5+ years of experience in HR/ L&D within a related industry in an international environment
- Experience in Performance Management projects, training program strategy and coordination including utilizing your strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft suite and strong technical skill in online platforms
- Project management skills (consultancy) with the ability to manage multiple tasks including the ability to work independently and take ownership within a team based environment
- Preferably residing in Amsterdam, NL
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family