Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a HR Advisor to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent employees. Throughout the hiring process, we rely heavily on data to ensure we recruit talented individuals who are a great fit for the company and will deliver superior performance. The HR team is collaborative, proactive, and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
At STX we are growing rapidly and therefore we are going to expand our HR team. Currently, the team has an HR Lead, HR Business Partner, 2 Junior HR Advisors, and a Payroll, Compensation, and Benefits colleague and we want to add a HR Advisor to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for an inventive people player who wants to roll up their sleeves to execute a full range of people topics, with a real hands-on problem-solving/execution mindset in an international environment. This role is perfect for someone who loves challenges and a scale-up environment that requires change management skills and flexibility.
- Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts, letters, and policies
- Answering employee’s queries about all HR-related issues
- Organization and maintenance of personnel records
- Coordinate relocation for international employees together with our vendors
- Facilitate onboarding process and host the onboarding day for new (international) employees
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. further develop onboarding, L&D, optimize processes), you can generate new ideas and put them into practice
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or any other relevant field
- 1-3 years of professional working experience, this also includes internships
- You are a natural people person, a great communicator, and have a vision on in how to get the best out of our people
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge about the Dutch labor law
- Proactive attitude and you like to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to prioritize important projects and work independently
- You are living in (the area of) Amsterdam
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.