Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Being the first point of contact for internal business questions relating to the tax team.
- Researching tax legislation relating to business questions.
- Translating tax jargon for internal colleagues to comprehend.
- Creating and outlining the trade flows of our expanding business.
- Collecting and summarizing tax information such as literature and providing the business with advice.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- Educational background in Tax or Business Law/Economics, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Fluent in English.
- Available for 16-24 hours a week.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family