Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for an HR Business Partner to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent talent through employee engagement, training, development, and the company culture. The HR team is collaborative, proactive, and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF AN HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Aside from coaching and guiding our management/leadership on all people-related topics in the employee life cycle, you will be closely involved in defining and implementing our People Roadmap and will own and execute projects related to succession planning, internal mobility, and performance. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves challenges and a scale-up environment that requires change management skills and flexibility.
- Help leaders provide productive performance and development feedback and help STX Group build capability around regular goal setting, feedback, coaching, development, and performance expectations.
- Council with team leaders on all employee matters and come up with practical solutions for any issues.
- Identify and deploy impactful strategies and policies that enable STX Group to perform effectively and scale efficiently as we grow.
- Partner effectively with other cross-functional teams such as Talent Acquisition, compensation, and benefits, etc.
- Use data to help influence change and recommend improvements to the employee experience and guide our team leaders.
- Together with the HR Team, determine, implement, and execute (part of) the people strategy and roadmap, and ensure it is aligned with STX Group business objectives.
- Drive cross-functional people projects and initiatives as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Business Partnering experience within a global and dynamic environment, have experience in different sorts of employee cases.
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dutch labor and social laws (preferably also other European countries).
- Experience in all facets of HR – both designing programs and executing them, including facilitating team sessions and working on projects like succession planning, internal mobility, and performance management.
- Innovative HR vision with the ability to make connections between business outcomes and people initiatives.
- Experience in mixing strong business insight with HR know-how and creative problem-solving.
- You are a natural people person, a great communicator, and have experience in how to get the best out of people.
- A proven track record of rapid self-learning. You love to challenge the status quo in order to build the best experience for employees.
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development