Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Establish & implement the country commercial strategy
- Identify & prospect energy-intensive customers in target sectors
- Lead project origination efforts at C suite level for large industrial clients, corporates and municipalities
- Identification as well as technical & financial analysis of EE projects
- Manage portfolio of projects under implementation & operation
- Identify & prospect potential EPC & ESCO partners
- Monitor economic, regulatory as well as private and public initiatives of the market
- Liaise with all stakeholders in the energy efficiency space, sector organizations, authorities, regulators, to establish a working network and to promote STX as a well-known player in the origination market.
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- 8+ years of work experience
- Experience working at an energy service/management company or similar corporates are advantageous
- Exposure to energy efficiency certificates or similar products
- Deep technical knowledge to generate value adding solutions
- Experience gained in advising, consulting or executing energy efficiency projects
- Excellent English language skills
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family