Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises of Technology, Trade Operations, Finance, Compliance, Legal and Human Resources, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Contribute to building and enhancing Frontend Applications for trading systems and supporting tools – either a completely new application or helping to improve the existing ones by refinements, improving the test coverage, etc.
- Take part in gathering business requirements & technical design.
- Peer code review
- Liaise with business stakeholders including Sales, Trading, Operations, Risk and Finance
- Own the project deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of at least one modern JS framework (preferably Vue3)
- Comfortable with Git
- Experience with frontend tooling (preferably Vite)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Basic understanding of Trading/Financial markets is a plus
- Experience and a good understanding of UI/UX is a plus
- Experience in building Trading Systems is a big plus
- You can work well in a team, but also independently when needed
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to move
- Comfortable with communicating in English
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
How our recruitment process works
- CV Review
- Phone screening
We check if your profile meets the job requirements;
Online assessment of 45 minutes;
Phone call and cultural fit check with our recruiters;
In-depth dive into your work history with a team member;
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family.