Growing the global green economy. Ready to make it your mission?
- Tier 1 Hardware and Software Support including user onsite Support
- Initial Problem Diagnosis, resolution of Basic Issues and escalation of Complex Issues
- Preparation of computers for new joiners including responsible for installing the patches and operating system on the computers
- Updating the JIRA service management system
- Managing and maintain accurate logs on machine build requests
What does a rewarding career mean to you?
- Minimum 2 + years experience or a study/degree that are directly related to the field of IT including experience in the financial sector will be advantageous
- The ability to work onsite 5 days a week and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good level of working knowledge and problem-solving ability with Microsoft Office365 and Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server and understanding of networking and telecom is advantageous
- Computer programming and scripting skills are a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development
We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance our team and contribute to a more inclusive work environment. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are more than just concepts – they are part of our everyday work culture, ensuring employees are welcomed and experience true camaraderie.
At STX, we ask applicants to think holistically about roles. If the role sounds exciting and a great fit for you but some of the criteria or required experience doesn’t 100% line up, we still encourage you to apply!
Our recruitment process
We check if your profile meets the job requirements
Assessment + recruiter intake
Online assessment and recruiter intake call
Two rounds of interviews
We will assess your skills and alignment with the role and team, including a business case if applicable
We will make you an offer, take care of your onboarding and welcome you to the STX family