Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Strive by STX is the dedicated climate action arm of STX Group. We empower organizations worldwide to change their climate legacy and transform their environmental challenges into business opportunities. We are a sectorial advisor and a long-term partner that understands business’ needs of today and anticipates possible external risks or regulations of tomorrow. With 20 years of experience, deep sectorial expertise, and access to a wide cross-commodity portfolio of products, Strive by STX supports companies in every step of the decarbonization and net-zero journey”. Jens Schumacher and Marc Falguera, Managing Partners at STX.
The STRIVE team plays a crucial role in the strategic landscape of STX. The account managers within STRIVE serve as global representatives for STX, engaging in strategic discussions, and combining commodity trading with implementing climate action solutions. This approach is unique and strongly appreciated by our clients. Despite the holistic approach of our multi-national, we share a common commercial drive that unites us. We prioritize effective communication, conducting daily check-ins and frequent visits to ensure seamless collaboration. Celebrating success as a team is important to us, as it fosters a positive and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued.
ROLE OF A CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Corporate Account Manager, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Understand and provide sustainable solutions to influential companies in the Nordics
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of new customers and counterparts with their decarbonization journey, prioritize your leads and turn them into clients and transactions
- Provide clients with essential market intelligence & analysis to support pricing, trading and risk mitigation strategies on environmental commodities
- Perform research and keep up to date on emerging trends, new products and opportunities around environmental markets and sustainability-related topics
- Conduct on-site meetings and discussions with potential customers about their environmental needs and climate ambitions
- Take initial contacts through to financial close
- Represent Strive by STX team and build our brand on the market through conferences and PR initiatives
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes in your designated market
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.