Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We are looking for a Business Developer EV for the French market to join our business in Lyon, the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Our team is tasked with introducing a flow of completely new, until-now uncovered markets and commodities to the company. These novel products often require new roles to be created and we’re pushed to hire new ‘out of the box’ talent. As a result, STX is becoming even more diverse, both in terms of competencies and cultures. This diversity and influx of new skills and knowledge from other markets intersect with our company culture, way of working, and experience in different environmental commodities. The result is new levels of synergy, collaboration, and knowledge transfer. Thanks to this, the business experiences fast-paced growth, which enables us to cross-trade different commodities in completely new ways on a global scale.” – Maciej Antczak, Team Lead, Fuel Quality Directive Desk
ROLE OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPER EV
As a Business Developer EV, you play a significant role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-made solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Structuring strategic transactions and trades
- Through business development identify and follow up on new leads
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with the market’s requirements
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients
- Build strong relationships with market participants
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes in your designated market
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- First successful working experience within a sale, trading, business development, or account management role
- Exposure to the renewable energy, automotive, insurance is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Attentive and empathetic approach
- Collaborative work style
- Living or willing to relocate to Lyon, France
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.