Business Analyst ETRM
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Technology Business Analyst to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises of Technology, Trade Operations, Finance, Compliance, Legal and Human Resources, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Within a team, project manage, analyze, help build and enhance in-house built applications as well as vendor applications
- Liaise with business stakeholders including Sales, Trading, Trade Operations, Risk and Finance to understand the requirements and business challenges.
- Fully support the project life cycle with gathering requirements, specifying a functional design, create a test plan, participate in functional testing and coordinate releases Contribute to the development, documentation and understanding of the project scope, objectives and technical feasibility involving all relevant stakeholders
- Own the project deliverables, devise solutions, estimate effort and work closely with software developers
- Support with backlog preparation and prioritization
- Support with IT project management
- Map out the processes and conduct information analysis
- You have worked for 5 or more years as a technology business analyst
- You have experience in the Commodities products and/or Trading company processes
- You have experience working with an Agile development team and/or Scrum processes
- Experience with the configuration and implementation of CTRMS or ETRMs whether it be Amphora, Openlink /Endur, Triplepoint or another ETRM is a plus
- You interact regularly with counterparts in business roles to understand, define and document requirements
- You have experience analyzing business requirements and creating plans with the business, supporting functions and Technology colleagues
- You work well in development teams, multidisciplinary project teams, and independently
- You engage in functional testing and coordinate and ensure completeness of user acceptance testing with end users
- Be proactive, show ownership and a high degree of self-initiative
- Strong communication and analytical skill set
- You have experience with project management related to Technology solutions
- You are living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move