We're looking for a pro-active, self-starter Structured Finance Manager who is capable of seeing the broader picture and thinks ahead. If you like to work in a fast paced organization where you can make a difference, this could be the role for you.
A lot has changed since 2005, when STX Commodities was founded as a small-scale intermediary company in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting out modestly, but ambitiously as one of the first European players in the Carbon Emission (EUA) market, the firm has grown over the years into a reputable international intermediary and trading company that employs over 100 staff members and covers a wide range of products on the global market. Working from offices in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg, our various teams draw on their entrepreneurial mindset to serve our clients optimally in their own languages. Our goal? To consolidate growth in dynamic existing markets while further exploring new products and emerging markets. Ultimately, our mission is to become a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities.
STX Commodities couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 25 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our operations teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Commodities, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
To contribute to the ambition and expansion of STX Commodities we continually professionalize and develop our departments. Therefor we are looking for a Structured Finance Manager who can contribute to our trading desk. As a Structured Finance Manager you will leverage to a full range available financing and risk transfer products so that STX can capture all commercial viable opportunities and maximize its ROE.
In this role you will work closely with the traders, risk and treasury department and head of trading.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategy and sourcing of debt financing to accommodate to STX’ commercial need
- Deploying and structuring available debt/trade financing to various internal requests
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Credit/ performance risk transfers to banks, insurance and/or fund
What are we looking for in our Structured Finance Manager?
- Strong understanding of commodity trade finance including bilateral lines, (syndicated) borrowing bases, and revolving credit facilities
- Strong network of bank, insurance companies and commodity trade finance funds
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in structured finance
- University degree
- Structured commodity trade finance experience including prepayments, prefinancing,
- Experience with commodity repo transactions (ownership based financing)
- Experience with credit / performance risk transfer to banks, insurance and/or fund
- Understanding of securitized debt instruments (CLO/ABS)
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Anouk Visser on T: +31 20 2366 819 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.