We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and Biogas Trader at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam.
As a Senior Biogas Trader your focus will be on securing our leading position in the quickly changing biogas market. New regulation and international cooperation are creating new challenges and cross border opportunities.
Your responsibility will be to further investigate the trading opportunities, proactively propose deal structures and manage the biogas portfolio. Together with the country teams the goal is to find arbitrage opportunities and structure and execute trades .
In this role you will get the opportunity to use your existing market knowledge in a highly entrepreneurial environment in a quickly growing market.
You will be responsible for
- Managing the Biogas book
- Optimizing sales flow – together with the sales team
- Analyzing data (quantitative as well as qualitative) to support trading decisions
- Guiding the sales team with investigating new markets
- Overall performance of the Biogas book
- Direct report to management in the developments
- You have at least 5 years of experience within complex deal structuring and origination
- In those years you have done cross border/cross commodity deals in physical gas.
- Experience from fuel or gas markets is considered a big plus
- You are a fluent English speaker
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Living or relocating to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.