We're looking for a Finnish or Danish speaking, pro-active and commercial deal-maker for our Environmental Commodities team at STX Group's Nordic office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
STX Commodities was launched shortly after the introduction of the Kyoto Protocol in 2005. While the team started with a sole focus on carbon-related products, over the years, we have significantly grown our trading solutions to include a vast number and variety of environmental commodities (both physical renewables and certificates for renewables). Moreover, this division of the company also evolved from a intermediary to a sales-trading firm, which has positioned us better in the market. Today, STX Commodities is a leading global intermediary and sales-trading organization focused on providing market access and creating liquidity in the very dynamic, yet relatively illiquid, international renewable energy market. Country teams are stationed in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg.
Read more on our Swedish page.
As a Sales Trader in our team in Gothenburg, You will, together with the rest of the team, focus analysis and development of our current business and expansion of the client portfolio in the Nordic Market. Together with colleagues you will find, structure and execute trades for our portfolio and on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. An affinity for deal making is strongly appreciated.
You will be responsible for
- Analyzing and developing our Environmental Commodities offering
- Building a portfolio of clients and originating new business, both financial and physical
- Managing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Development of relationships with regulators, NGOs and industry organizations
- Creating (new) deal structures involving both Buy and Sell-side
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience (hard criteria) – preferably finance related;
- Experience in Sales and Business Development, preferably within a commodities, shipping or banking environment.
- Affinity with finance and commodities
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Fluent Danish/Finnish
- Fluent in English
- Living in or open to relocating to Gothenburg, Sweden
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. free gym membership, breakfast and company events, including business visits to our headquarters in Amsterdam
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Pension plan
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.