We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Environmental Commodities team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in German and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of building his/her own customer portfolio in the renewables market.
STX Commodities was launched shortly after the introduction of the Kyoto Protocol in 2005. While the team started with a sole focus on carbon-related products, over the years, we have significantly grown our trading solutions to include a vast number and variety of environmental commodities (both physical renewables and certificates for renewables). Moreover, this division of the company also evolved from a intermediary to a sales-trading firm, which has positioned us better in the market. Today, STX Commodities is a leading global intermediary and sales-trading organization focused on providing market access and creating liquidity in the very dynamic, yet relatively illiquid, international renewable energy market. Country teams are stationed in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg.
The consultant will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the DACH market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a consultant will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
- 1 - 3 years of commercial experience, e.g. sales, consulting and/or trading
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business studies, e.g. finance, economics and/or entrepreneurship
- Affinity with financial products and trading
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Living or open to relocate to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly boot-camps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-621929838 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.