We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who would like to join the Commodities team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam and become the desk head of carbon sales traders.
STX Commodities was launched shortly after the introduction of the Kyoto Protocol in 2005. While the team started with a sole focus on carbon-related products, over the years, we have significantly grown our trading solutions to include a vast number and variety of environmental commodities (both physical renewables and certificates for renewables). Moreover, this division of the company also evolved from a intermediary to a sales-trading firm, which has positioned us better in the market. Today, STX Commodities is a leading global intermediary and sales-trading organization focused on providing market access and creating liquidity in the very dynamic, yet relatively illiquid, international renewable energy market. Country teams are stationed in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg.
With respect to the carbon desk specifically, the current set up is divided geographically covering several European countries. As such, we are looking to strengthen the team by a senior sales professional, who would in addition to being a hands-on sales trader, also manage the team.
- At least 6 years of experience within financial/derivatives/commodity sales
- Experience in carbon markets is a nice-to-have
- Proven track record in sales-trading
- Client network in carbon markets
- Fluent in English
- Excellent commercial skills-set
- Pro-active, goal-driven
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.