We're looking for a pro-active, analytical and ambitious Frontend Developer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our IT Team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English, but who is also very excited about the idea of creating products which are directly used by the colleagues of the sales teams.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
Your work involves more than just programming. You interact regularly with your colleagues from the IT and Sales teams. It is important that you act proactively and take responsibility of your own work. There is plenty of room for personal input and ideas. Our team is growing a lot these days and therefore there is definitely room for personal growth as well.
- You have extensive knowledge of Vue.js or a comparable framework;
- You have a good knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience with user interface design/user experience is a big plus;
- You have knowledge of Bootstrap, Tailwind or similar CSS framework
- Experience with backend development is a plus (PHP);
- You have experience with git or mercurial;
- You are proactive;
- You can work well together, but also take the lead on your work independently;
- You have affinity with the financial world;
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language.
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.