We're looking for a pro-active and analytical Financial Controller to join our Finance team at STX Commodities' headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English, but who is also excited about maintaining and developing internal controls in the organization.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Risk, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in STX Commodities, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
- Responsible for the financial accounts of various entities
- Improving the reconciliation process for debtors/creditors
- Contributing to implement a new accounting system for all entities
- Maintaining and developing internal controls in the organization
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the management team and external shareholders
- Compiling and managing Statutory Annual Accounts Process
- Supporting Cash Management and banking activities
- Various ad-hoc requests
- 3-5 years relevant work experience. Audit experience is a big advantage
- Proven experience implementing accounting systems
- Master’s degree in the areas of Accounting, Controlling or Finance
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong internal drive and motivation to make a difference and add value to the organization
- Hands-on mentality required for the ambitious growth strategy of the business
- Self-starter and autonomous, being able to work under limited guidance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical (excel) skills
- Fluent in English
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly boot-camps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on +31 61 1740 689 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.