We are looking for an experienced, commercially driven Corporate Sales Lead with a proven track record, who would like to join the Climate Solutions Team at STX Group USA.
The world is rapidly transitioning from a fossil-fuel based economy towards a renewable and sustainable economy. In order to expedite this transition, a number of certificate/quota systems have been established and STX is positioned at the center of this movement. This originator will be joining a team of established market leaders in both certificates and physical products.
Given that the environmental commodity markets are largely driven by regulation, our global sales and trading team has a profound knowledge of legislation that we provide to our extensive client base. All of our trading counterparties will be increasingly exposed to environmental regulation between 2020 and 2030. Furthermore, public pressure is accelerating the voluntary demand for products related to Corporate Social Responsibility. The US market is becoming more integrated and the link with the European environmental commodity markets is expected to intensify.
As a Corporate Sales Lead you will be responsible for managing a small team of regional sales traders and collaborate closely with the STX Climate Solutions teams in Europe and Asia. You and your team will work directly with corporate end-clients in the US and Canada and will be responsible for helping those clients reduce their global footprint in a cost-efficient way.
- Develop and execute a clear growth strategy for the Climate Solutions Team North America/LATAM
- Coordinate a regional team of sales traders
- Identify and win new business in the corporate end-client market
- Contribute to developing STX Corporate Sales position and visibility
- Represent STX in conferences and industry meetings
- At least 4+ years of relevant corporate sales experience, specifically in the REC and Carbon Offset market
- Relevant experience and understanding of global reporting standards and protocols
- Proven track record in the field of REC and Carbon Offsets
- Strong understanding of market fundamentals and developments
- Existing network within the environmental CSR market space
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
- Office in the heart of midtown Manhattan
- Fringe benefits
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on +31 62 11 989 44 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.