Corporate Recruiter - Americas
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Corporate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team at STX Commodities in New York City. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to take on the responsibility of helping our already successful company multiply in size and can approach this role with a high level of energy and excitement.
The world is rapidly transitioning from a fossil-fuel based economy towards a renewable and sustainable economy. In order to expedite this transition, a number of certificate/quota systems have been established and STX is positioned at the center of this movement. This candidate will be joining a team of established market leaders in both certificates and physical products.
Given that the environmental commodity markets are largely driven by regulation, our global sales and trading team has a profound knowledge of legislation that we provide to our extensive client base. All of our trading counterparties will be increasingly exposed to environmental regulation between 2020 and 2030. Furthermore, public pressure is accelerating the voluntary demand for products related to Corporate Social Responsibility. The US market is becoming more integrated and the correlation with the European environmental commodity markets is expected to intensify.
As our Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for helping our team grow across all departments in our Americas operation. Such responsibilities include evaluating, screening, and interviewing internal and external candidates for various vacancies. STX has developed a set of values and office culture that are shared across all of our global offices. It is important for you to recruit candidates that will embrace our work hard, play hard atmosphere and those who are motivated by a true entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Representing STX at job fairs or recruitment events
- Actively pursuing referrals from our colleagues
- Managing LinkedIn job postings and vacancies
- Preparing and extending offers
- Keeping management up to date about the progress and expected time to hire
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related recruitment experience
- Familiar with pertinent employment laws and related compliance issues
- Understand the candidate experience, employer branding and talent sourcing
- Extensive knowledge of the United States candidate market
- Ability to prioritize important projects and work with hiring deadlines
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- You are fluent in English (Spanish speaking is a plus)
- Ability to live in New York City
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401K
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button at https://stxgroup.com/careers/vacancies/ . For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on +31 621198944 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.