The world is in a transition phase from a fossil based economy towards a renewable and sustainable economy. There are many different certificate or quota systems across the globe that are designed to speed up this transition. STX Commodities is positioned in the center of this environmental commodity market for both certificates and physical products.
The environmental commodity markets are to a large extent driven by regulation. Our sales and trading organization has access to a very broad base of customers across Europe and the US and a profound knowledge of global legislation. All of our trading counterparties will be increasingly exposed to environmental regulation between 2020 and 2030. Furthermore public pressure is accelerating the voluntary demand for products related to Corporate Social Responsibility. The European market is becoming more integrated and the link with the US environmental commodity markets is expected to intensify.
The Biofuel Trading Analyst will focus on collecting, cleaning and analyzing data within the renewable energy market. In this role you will be closely working together with our Biofuel team. You will do this by combining quantitative and qualitative research skills and a commercial business perspective to further capitalize on market opportunities.
- Analyze existing data sets & collect and clean up new data sets
- Prepare market analyses that can support the biofuel team
- Get a profound understanding of the regulatory framework of the Environmental Commodity Roadfuel market (physicals)
- Investigate the impact of the regulatory framework on Environmental commodity prices (i.e Red II)
- Translate this to commercial business proposals
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an analytical role within the biofuel industry
- Relevant Master Degree
- Market knowledge of Physical commodities
- You get excited about new markets and love to dive into data
- You are able to communicate your proposals in a clear way
- Fluent in English, any other second language is a plus
- Living in or able to move to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, trainings and weekly boot-camps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated