We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Biofuels Desk desk at STX Group's headquarter in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who does not only speak fluent English, but who is also very excited about the idea of building his/her own customer portfolio in the biofuels market.
STX Commodities was launched shortly after the introduction of the Kyoto Protocol in 2005. While the team started with a sole focus on carbon-related products, over the years, we have significantly grown our trading solutions to include a vast number and variety of environmental commodities (both physical renewables and certificates for renewables). Moreover, this division of the company also evolved from an intermediary to a sales-trading firm, which has positioned us better in the market. Today, STX Commodities is a leading global intermediary and sales-trading organization focused on providing market access and creating liquidity in the very dynamic, yet relatively illiquid, international renewable energy market. Country teams are stationed in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg.
As an addition to our Biofuels desk we are looking for a commercial talent. As a biofuels sales you will focus on origination and growth of an existing portfolio of customers for the biofuels market in French Market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in this market and in deal structuring.
You will be responsible for:
- Building your own customer portfolio and generate opportunities with biofuel related products
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Analyzing into product streams and development
- Researching into business opportunities within the industry
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience (either in a business development, broker or sales role)
- Fluent English speaker and fluent in French, Spanish language is a plus
- Experience in trading combined with knowledge of biofuels, waste, environmental commodities related products
- Strong problem solver with the ability to respond flexibly
- Affinity with finance and deal structuring
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or willing to move to (the area of) Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, trainings and weekly boot-camps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-621929838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated