Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Senior Global Learning and Development Specialist to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent talent through employee engagement, training, development, and the company culture. The HR team is collaborative, proactive, and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF A SENIOR GLOBAL LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
As our Global Learning & Development Specialist, you are responsible for designing, innovating, improving, and delivering STX’s Global Learning and development strategy. You will work closely with the Head of People and Culture, and get the chance to play a key role in the growth and development of our current and future colleagues. You will develop initiatives to enable the business to deliver on strategic and operational objectives through skill and capability development. You will work closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, allowing this position to support business changes and challenges from a learning and development point of view. The role ensures the effective design, implementation, and delivery of regionally relevant learning plans and programs and you will also have the opportunity to travel to many of our global offices.
- Facilitate learning interventions and programs to assigned delegates in line with the direction of the STX’s strategic goals and objectives
- Analyse the learning needs in detail and uses the appropriate methodology and content for maximum learning and performance development impact
- Develop learning programs/curricula based on the learning need analysis
- Ambassador of the People Development learning practices and offerings in the countries active
- Significant experience working with design, development, facilitation, evaluation, and ongoing adjustment of learning programs
- Demonstrates a capability for creating a link between business goals, employee performance, and learning.
- Ability to work independently and experience in collaborating and facilitating learning programs
- Minimum of 5+ years of Learning and Development experience owning learning paths including the entire learning cycle: Needs analysis, development, design, delivery, evaluation
- An energetic and methodical personality with a passion for driving a culture of continuous professional development and creating a coaching culture throughout the company
- You are creative, and you like a challenge
- You are communicatively strong and hands-on
- You have good communication skills in English, Dutch is a advantageous
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.